I know, I know. There's a lot of spiritual stuff surrounding 2012, but the thing is, it's spiritual stuff, as in just beliefs. Today after looking at something on the web, I realized that I was sick of hearing about the subject of 2012, so I decided to find out the truth and in fact, it was pretty easy to find. One of the first posts on google, after the listing for that ridiculous horror fest movie of the same name '2012' (I call that sort of BS 'Insta-anxiety/panic-attack') was several articles from NASA debunking 2012. Yep, NASA and if you think that NASA's concealing portents of doom from us, think again; NASA is a government organization and if there is anything the government likes to do, it is to use our terror to make us give it what it wants. September 11th is a very good example of this and if there's anything that really suites how I personally feel about September 11th (barring, yes, the loss of life was quite sad, I will not deny that it was a tragedy, just not THAT big of one - larger tragedies occur in the animal world at human hands every day and nobody closes down airports over that) it's this song:
What is the message I take from Green Day's 'American Idiot?' Shut up and relax.
Just like the song says, governments use public terror to drive on their propaganda, media which is used to make us do what the government wants. Propaganda may be purely psychological, but it damn well works and if 2012 as doomsday was real, the government would be milking it for all it's worth.
BUT IT'S NOT, WHICH MEANS THAT 2012 IS NOT REAL. It's just an ordinary year with one awful rep and it's still months away. How fair is that to poor 2012? Just you wait, the second it's over, there will be a NEW doomsday date.
QUOTE: In the final chapter of a new astronomy book (The Hunt for Planet X) by Govert Shilling, he writes: “There is plenty to do for the debunkers – the archaeologists and astronomers who take a long and skeptical look at the tidal wave of Nibiru nonsense and explain with scientific precision what is wrong with this cosmic fairy-tale. They will have their work cut out in the next few years. And on December 22, 2012 there will be a new pseudoscientific cock-and-bull story doing the rounds and the whole circus will start all over again. Because no matter how many new celestial bodies are found in our solar system, there will always be a need for a mysterious Planet X.”
SOURCES:
2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?
The Planet X Saga: The Scientific Arguments in a Nutshell
Nibiru and Doomsday 2012: Questions and Answers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment