Monday, June 6, 2011

I Am Wolf needs a Header!


It has occurred to me, looking at this page with the latest post, that this blog looks really boring at the top whenever I post something that doesn't have any pictures. See? Note the random picture from my sketch blog. It helps so much yes? (Also, Kelveniska is badass yes?) So, if anyone has any ideas of things that could help this blog header-wise, (okay this blog needs visual help period) drop me a comment here! What do YOU think would make I Am Wolf look better? Any ideas for some header art that might work?

Cheers! Here's another random picture from the sketch blog!

2 comments:

  1. I'm of the opinion that the quality written work on this blog more than compensate for a lack of sparkle pictures. Sometimes too much visual stuff is distracting when you're tucking into a nice long essay or excerpt. I'd suggest something quite simple and neutral. Since this is a sort of spiritual grounds and the voice of the inner you, perhaps focus on that? It's always fun to explore the abstract and try to depict it in a meaningful yet simple way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the input! I may just go with something nice and neutral and probably sepia coloured then, to go with the colour scheme of this blog. I sort of like what I've done lately with the sketch blog for its logo, so perhaps I'll do something along that idea, but less illustrative maybe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete