...and is bribed with tea.
This was in one of the most recent versions too and I just couldn't lose it. Here's the new version of this piece of humour.
“Firstly, we have tea. And cheese. I know you smelled the cheese.” said Ykaren. Ki forced himself not to think about the cheese.
“Why do you have tea?” demanded Ki.
“Well, the humans like to eat it for some reason yes? So we decided we should figure out why. Now we have a large amount of tea in our hold and nobody likes it. It doesn’t taste good, it’s far too dry.”
Ki stared at him. “Humans don’t eat tea. They drink it. You’re supposed to add water to it and boil it.”
“Ah. Why would they do that?”
“I don’t know. They boil a lot of things for no reason.” said Ki, shrugging. “Why else?”
Hope you enjoyed! For some reason I hear Ykaren talking with Peter Dinklage's voice haha.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this scene is just pure hilarity!
ReplyDeleteThanks man!
ReplyDelete