Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Name; New Look; New Content Soon!

Yay! So I upped and changed a lot. I have a new banner in mind as well (once I get photoshop going on my new computer which I have named MountainHorse in the hopes that it will be as reliable as a mountain hossy) and pretteh soon I'm gonna put new content up. For now, enjoy the new links and this trailer for the new Assassin's Creed game which is so badass inspiring that it makes me want to cry. (Okay, maybe not to that extent, but it makes my Emperor's Blood obsessed heart re-imagine the music in the trailer to an EB music video - yes, I am just that obsessed with my books. My head makes up videos to songs. Is that sad?)



Damn, MountainHorse is quiet! It's crazyyyyy. I'm so used to noisy ass computers that this thing is a bit strange!

Also, my cat Sunny isn't doing so well. Please send him your kind thoughts.

IN OTHER NEWS: I'm almost done writing this draft of Emperor's Blood, which means I get to start writing the next book (aka way more fun to write book), 'Kill Copper.' The most frustrating thing about EB thus far has been Ki's lack of control over his wildly out of control life, but in KC he grabs the reins and takes it by the head. I'm looking forward to him getting his chance to shine again, as I've missed his awesomeness.

Here's a summery of the trilogy I'm writing, in one word for each book:

1. Emperor's Blood - Survival
2. Kill Copper - Insanity
3. Imperial Spirit - Ghosts

Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment