Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thinking of Ending/Changing this Blog.

I'm too opinionated for my tastes here I think. I'll probably make a new writing blog, probably even out of this one (heck I might just change the subject matter I write about) but I think that I've lost the essence of a writing blog... I'd like it if this place was for everyone to read, not just for people who can stand my annoying opinions. (Though damn, this blog has really helped me feel less angry about things in the world!) Maybe it would be good if this blog was an actual journal, telling of my adventures in writing and my inspirations... I don't know. But I want a change.

New laptop today! Its name is Mountain Horse, because mountain horsies are usually very reliable and that's what I want this computer to be. It's a Gateway, which is a line of computers made by Acer. Acers are supposed to be nice and sturdy, so I'm hoping that Gateways are too. Plus I sort of like the cow print box logo.

Maybe if I just changed the look of this blog? I dunno. Look for some new links that I've added like Braymere Tack and Saddlery (my secret passion is custom model horses and I just got my first scale custom bridle), Purdy Horse Farm, Fanfreakingtastic and Behind the Bit. This blog really shows my horse obsession lol... anyway, I think a transformation is needed here. Also, it would be good if I posted some Raider which is the short novella about my EB character Ykaren which I may just finish someday.... (of course I said that about Kingdom of Spirits and that hasn't gone anywhere in years.)

So, I'll be editing my links and maybe adding some suggested reading material like books I like. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment