Monday, September 26, 2011

Graphic Novel Production News!



As some of you may know, I've recently been producing a graphic short called 'My Brother is Weird' (which is still in production and shall remain so until completed, which will not take very long once I have time for it) as practice for larger projects. For a long time, that project was a graphic short compilation called 'The Prayer Fulfilled,' however, due to lack of plot development on that project, 'Prayer' has been postponed. Instead, you guys are going to be getting something much better and much more killer badass. It's going to be multi-volume. It's going to be full length. We're talking - a REAL graphic novel and one I am very excited about. The only clue I'll give you guys for now is the above snippet of concept art. (Which is also concept art for Emperor's Blood which will be kept being produced at the same time, so good luck telling what concept art is for what!)

Special thanks to my buddy Rachel Stolberg for helping me make what I hope is a very good decision.

The graphic novel will in time have its own blog/website.

No comments:

Post a Comment