Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Late Happy Birthday...





...to Ki Chard or, as Keel would fanatically remind me "His name is Vininiska! Not that human name!"

(Ki's birthday is September 18th.)

This year, this gregarious, overwhelmingly adorable, endearing, curious little drakoon with a big heart and a feisty terrier temper complex blew my scientific perceptions sky high and out of the galaxy. Because of him, I got interested in the digestive biology of predatory animals and I questioned what is right and wrong in regards to all animals. I found out how human digestive systems work too and so, it is because of Ki, this perhaps insignificant imaginary character that I now know how to possibly heal myself. It's because of Ki that my outlook on the world has changed - and it all started with my wondering how it is scientifically that Ki gets sick. Well, thanks to him, I do know that now. I know what is right to feed what type of animal. I know that diet can either make or break your health. The Earth's immune system starts in the sea - ours starts in our digestional tracts.



So today, I hold up my proverbial glass (of cider) in homage to Ki, the little drakoon full of fire and spark who completely blew my world away.

Thank you Ki. I look forwards to understanding you more - and this crazy species called Homo sapiens - even further.









No comments:

Post a Comment